- right click START
- open Power Options
- Choose what the power button does
- Change settings that are currently unavailable
- uncheck "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"
- Save Changes and close
- Try to Shut Down
Follow instructions bellow:
Found corrupted files in the Recycle Bin and Recycle Bin can not delete the file. Example: show error "The Recycle Bin on D:\ is corrupted", meaning the corrupted file comes from drive D.
- open Explorer - View - Options - View.
- put check Show hidden files, folder, and drives
- uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)
- download and install unlocker (free software)
- Example: corrupt file come from drive D. Open drive D and delete $RECYCLE.BIN folder
- open Explorer, right click $RECYCLE.BIN folder, select unlocker - Delete - OK
- Restart to make everything back to normal
How to Fix The Recycle Bin is Corrupted in Win 10/8/7